PayU payment system
At Dworzec Online, payments are made using modern and yet simple PayU system. Through a secure, encrypted (PCI DSS certification, encryption, EV SSL, 3D Secure) payments you can be sure of the safety of their purchases. Reliability and full security.
Direct Transfers (pay-by-link) is one of the most popular and most convenient forms of payment.
During the payment process just select the bank through which automatic transfer is to be made, and only approve payment with password. There is nothing to supplement or change. Everything happens automatically.
OSupported banks and payment types:
- Płacę z Inteligo (Inteligo)
- mTransfer (mBank)
- MultiTransfer (MultiBank)
- Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK)
- Przelew z BPH (Bank BPH)
- Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao)
- PeoPay (Bank Pekao S.A.)
- Płać z ING (ING Bank Śląski)
- Płacę z iPKO (PKO BP)
- Płacę z Citi Handlowy (Citi Handlowy)
- Płać z BOŚ (Bank Ochrony Środowiska)
- Millennium (Millennium Bank)
- Płacę z Alior Bankiem (Alior Bank)
- Meritum Bank Przelew (Meritum Bank)
- Płacę z Orange (Orange Finanse)
- Eurobank płatność online (Euro Bank S.A.)
- Crédit Agricole przelew online (Crédit Agricole Bank Polski)
- Płać z T-Mobile (T-Mobile Usługi Bankowe)
- DB Transfer (Deutsche Bank PBC)
- Idea paylink (Idea Bank)
- BNP Paribas
- PBS BANK
The customer who buys at Dworzec Online selects as a form of payment one of the aforementioned methods of online payment and is redirected to the site of the bank transaction. After logging in, you receive transfer form ready to accept with the corresponding amount, title transfer and recipient data. After accepting the transfer, customer returns to the Dworzec Online site
Security of transactions through the PayU system is ensured by the use of 256-bit SSL, as well as by customer identification procedures in the bank (login, password, one-time password). When making an online bank transfer, the client logs safely directly on your bank. Information about his profile has only his bank.
Payments by credit card (credit or debit)
PayU authorization system allows accepting Visa, MasterCard and Maestro payment cards